The Blogger Game
1. You must post the rules
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post
Let me know you've tagged them!
11 Fun Facts:
(2) I've recently re-dedicated (again) myself to eating right and going to the gym, It's going great. I'm going 4-5x a week, and it's really improved my energy and mood!
(3) I once lived in the Virgin Islands, on St. Thomas. For a week, it's a good story, kinda.
(4) My sister Jenna, is 2 years older than me, and she's my best friend.
(5) I am a single, independent girl. For some reason, when you say "single" to married people, they gasp.
(6) I'm secretly in love with DJ Pauly D
(7) My mom passed away when I was 17, forever changing my life. I miss her terribly
(8) My sweet Daddy was the very best Dad/Mom he knew how to be, and he is my #2 best friend (second to Jenna of course! :)
(9) I'm taking applications for a racquetball/spin class partner
(10) I would propose marriage to Alabama football, if I could.
(11) I LOVE to cook. But I've been forced to take a break. The majority of things I cook are "southern", AKA "good" foods. As it turns out, they're not that good for you!
Her questions for me-
What is your favorite holiday?
I Love, Love, Love the 4th of July. Summer is my favorite season, and my birthday is the 5th of July! :)
Do prefer dogs or cats?
Dogs. Cats are moody and always seem like they're plotting something
What was your very first car?
It was a Jeep when I was 15.
What is your favorite quote?
"Losing doesn't make me want to quit, it makes me want to fight that much harder" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
What is your favorite color nail polish?
I LOVE pinks and Reds
I LOVE pinks and Reds
What is your favorite snack food?
Popcorn, LOVE popcorn
Where would your dream vacation be?
Somewhere Tropical, NOT the USVI
Is the cup half full or half empty?
Half full-unless it's a cracked glass that day, HA!
Do you prefer Twitter or Facebook?
Facebook, but Twitter is growing on me!
Stilettos or tennis shoes?
Both, I LOVE shoes!
Who did you look up to as a kid?
My big sister of course!
I won't be tagging anyone else, it looks like almost everyone I follow has already participated, since I'm like 2 weeks behind!! But thanks again Jenna, for the tag!
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend. It's the middle of my "ON" pattern at work, so I'll be hustling the 3-11 all weekend! Enjoy your Saturday!