Thursday, January 12, 2012

*Even though I think a blog is about as useful as a trap door in a canoe, I'm giving it a shot! My sister, Jenna, is a blogger http://secretlifeofthepowells.blogspot.com/, follow her, her life is semi-interesting. ;)

*I'll use my first post as an introductory page, for those of you who don't know me on a first name basis. I'm Jessica, I'm a southern girl, don't let the lipstick and hairspray fool you. But, hey, The higher the hair= the closer to the Lord. ;) Alabama football is my life passion, #14 BABY! ROLL TIDE ROLL! I'm an RN, nursing was and is still my first love, at least until my first TRUE love comes along :) My 2nd dream job would have been to be an outlaw country girlfriend, sitting around all day in Hank's old button down and cowboy boots, drinkin' whiskey, while he picked the guitar. HA! :) I LOVE country music, old and new. Eric Church is my MAN! :)

*I, unlike most of you bloggers, am NOT married! I'm doin' the single girl thing right now, on my own, and I LOVE it! I'm also currently on a journey to lose weight, get fit and be healthy,the goal is 60 pounds. So this is a good way to keep up with that! 


*I need some tips on blogging, as I'm new and very LOST!








**My previously mentioned sister, Jenna, is my BEST friend and HERO! :)






*** WARNING: Things get a little COUNTRY around here! ;)***





***Soooo, help me get involved with this blog business!! Follow me, things in my life are comical, occasionally! :)  XoXo Roll Tide!

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! I will do a post tomorrow introducing your blog! SO glad you are in the blog world! LOVE YOU SISSY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much more than you'll know! Just another way to try and be like big sissy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog world! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete